Friday, February 27, 2009

Vehicles

My luck in the last week with vehicles hasnt been the greatest. I have to put a new motor in my car. I went to pick up the motor with my truck today. After I got home went out to move the truck, and imagine this... it wouldn't start. No noise on the first turn of the key... thinking yippie a new fuel pump, that's expensive! Luckily my fuse was loose, a mechanic came and looked at it for me. New idea: Try wiggling and changing fuses to see if its that before paying someone else to do it. Hehehehe. I am glad to say the truck is better after 20.00, but sadly its not so easy with a new motor.
I plan on making home-made bread this weekend. Stay tuned to see how it turns out and pictures of the process and finished product :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

WebCounter.com